Title: Technical Project Competition
EVENT TYPE : TEAM EVENT
About the event:
The mini project event, conducted by ECE Department of SRM
IST, Ramapuram Campus, is a multi disciplinary project competition
where participants can showcase their innovative ideas which can solve
the current social or technical problems.
The registration fees for a team or individual is Rs.150/-.
Rules & Regulations
1. Registration is mandatory for all participants. The registration process is not
complete until the registration fee is received.
2. Students may participate individually or in a team (maximum of 4
members). All members of the team should register in one form. No team
isallowed to submit more than one project.
3. Participants are responsible for all aspects of the development of their
4. Participant(s) must set up their project, remain with it throughout their
judging period, and remove it at the end of the event.
5. Participants must be prepared to answer judge’s questions about the content
and development of their projects.
6. Participants must come with their own required equipment or tools,
including extension cords. Outlets will be provided depending upon the
7. Students are solely responsible for the security and safety of their project
8. No hazardous, toxic or flammable materials are to be used. Candles, Bunsen
burners and electrical heating devices (i.e., hot plates) are not allowed.
9. Participants and their parents and/or guardians must abide by all rules and
other judgments set for by the Event Committee. Failure to do so may result
in the team’s disqualification.
Faculty Co-ordinator :
1. Pradeep Doss M.
Student Co-ordinator :
1. Debol Das:8972620108
2. Govindan Unni:8220889692